Petronella Technology Group, Inc. Scholarship Program
Petronella Technology Group, Inc. is the leading Managed IT Security Services Provider based in Raleigh, NC that helps medical practices and other business verticals that are subject to security and compliance regulations. Petronella has a unique and proprietary 351-Point Security Risk Assessment process that helps score the health of a company. Petronella has a dexterous team of professionals who are well versed with various security and compliance standards to help provide remediation options and ongoing managed security services to keep a business protected and aligned with security and compliance. Since inception, we have provided top-notch services like cyber security consulting, security risk assessments, HIPAA and other compliance assessments, remediation, 24/7 network monitoring services, managed IT security services, web design, secure hosting and secure cloud services all over the globe.
Being a prestigious IT company, we also understand our responsibility toward society so we are pleased to announce the scholarship program for the bright and talented brains of the world. The scholarship is for all students who are passionate about technology and want to make a career in IT.
About the Scholarship:
The scholarship is for all the students who want to do something special and extraordinary in their life. The amount of the scholarship is $1,200.00 USD.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship:
- Graduate, Under Graduate and Post Graduate students from any educational institute in the world is eligible for the Scholarship.
- There is no fee to apply for the Scholarship.
- Employees at Petronella Technology Group, Inc. and their family members are not eligible to participate in the scholarship program.
- GPA should be at least 2.6
- The last date of submission November 15, 2017
- If you have any questions related to the scholarship program, email your questions to email@example.com
Applicants must give an excellent Power Point presentation on any of the one topics listed below:
- Ransomware and Zero Day Malware Protection detailing the best solutions available for healthcare and other verticals.
- 10 excellent data recovery software packages detailing their pros and cons.
- Tips to save your website from evil eyes of hackers without using any tools and plugins.
- Artificial Intelligence in the world of information technology
- Seven best password recovery tools.
Email your presentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we will review the applications:
- All presentations will be reviewed by the Petronella Technology Group, Inc. staff.
- Winners will be announced on December 15, 2017.