Cyber Security Business Skills Workshop
You are invited to join a small group of business owners for our June Business Skills Workshop, “Cyber Security for Business Owners”. We’ll help you:
- Understand what you can do to protect the information, systems and networks in your business
- Learn cyber security best practices
- Determine how much it costs if bad things happen
- Identify what protection your business needs
- This workshop will help you understand the cyber security threats and protections that currently apply to small businesses and to understand which ones you need in your business. Then we’ll help you develop a strategy to deploy an effective cyber security protection program in your business.
June 23, 2015 from 11:30 AM to 2:00 PM
The Atrium Office Building 2501 Blue Ridge Road Suite 250 Raleigh, NC 27607
Cost is $20 and includes lunch
Attend with an associate if you want
Craig Petronella, Founder and President of Petronella Technology Group, is a partner of this event. If you don’t know Craig, he has a wide range of hands-on computer systems experience spanning since 1985 from network cabling to cloud services. He began tinkering with his dad’s 8008 Compaq. At 14, he landed a job working with chips, printers, circuit boards and scanners.
In 1995, he moved to the Raleigh area from Long Island, NY starting as a computer technician working with Y2K conversions, servers, structured cabling, management of local government networks and more. It was easy for him to grasp and master new technologies quickly
In early 2002, he started Petronella Computer Consultants, Inc. The firm has steadily grown with a reputation for satisfied customers by providing comprehensive outsourced IT, custom applications, technical support and system designs. It has served over 2500 customers and continues to provide excellent and reliable service. www.petronellacomputer.com