Managed IT Services Provider Raleigh
IT Solutions That Grow Your Business
Many small businesses in Raleigh-Durham, NC find it challenging to deploy, maintain, and protect their technology. Whether you’re looking to keep IT costs predictable, avoid unexpected downtime, communicate more effectively or make a plan for business continuity, Petronella Technology Group, Inc. has a solution for you.
With Managed IT Services, Helpdesk IT Support & IT Maintenance from Petronella Technology Group, Inc., you get:
- 24/7 Montitoring and Alert Analysis of event logs, performance metrics and processes to determine the steps required to resolve hardware, operating system and application issues.
Our state-of-the-art technology can monitor:
- Microsoft Windows
- Apple OS X
- SNMP & ICMP devices such as network printers, routers and firewalls
- Mobile devices including Android & iOS
- VMware virtualization
- Hyper-V virtualization
System Health Monitoring
- Comprehensive Proactive Intelligent Alert Monitoring: Alerts are based on conditional monitoring configured by our network engineers that continuously capture, document and update the monitoring system.
- Alert Analysis: For every alert that is generated, there is a knowledge base entry recommending a resolution to the issue. This limits the troubleshooting required and speeds resolution time for server alerts.
- SNMP Monitoring: Network devices such as printers, UPSs, Routers and Firewalls.
- Backup Monitoring
- Partner-defined monitoring of third party applications
- Server profiling and inventory management
- Patch management: Configure, deploy and view all Microsoft patches security related a non-security related. Microsoft patching has become a critical and time-consuming task. While automatic updates simplify patch deployment, Petronella will test patches to ensure they are reliable before adding them to automatic deployments.
- Desktop security scans
- Antivirus Management - Scheduled anti-virus installation checks and definition updates for many anti-virus applications are available. Our agents ensure that antivirus software is properly installed and verify that the latest antivirus definition files have been updated and applied.
- Managed Antivirus Licenses
- Managed Malwarebytes Anti-malware Licenses
- Intelligent patching with lab-tested patch levels
- Client communicator: An application that runs in the system tray to improve client communication and support through messaging, end-user ticket generation, and access to company contact information.
- Logical Disk Checks: Each logical disk on the server is checked to assure there is more than 750 free megabytes always available. This is completely customizable.
- Policy management
- Remote (NOC) Network Operations Center Support
- Customized Reports: On-Demand Executive Reports, Monthly Summary and Detailed reports help demonstrate the value of our proactive managed services to our business customers.
- Logmein Pro License: Remote into your desktop and work from anywhere as if you were in front of your PC.
- Advanced Scripting: Petronella provides an extensive library of pre-created scripts you can use to help automate tasks and monitor systems. No programming is required. All scripts are deployed through an easy-to-use visual web interface. Deploy to a single machine or across multiple sites on-demand or on a scheduled basis. Use scripts to standardize user configurations across any desktop running our remote monitoring agent. Download application installers directly from the Internet or deploy locally to consolidate Internet bandwidth.
- Intelligent Device Profiling: Asset & Inventory Scans: Scans are scheduled to run weekly to capture hardware, software, and operating system settings from users’ desktops. This data is reported back to our data center and is reported on our dashboard.
- Rules-based analysis
- Ticketing System Integration
IT Solutions from Petronella Technology Group, Inc. are easy, quick, and economical to implement.